March 19 – Camp begins at 11:30am in Jackson, MS
Camp Registration opens at 10:30am with camp formally beginning at 11:30am
Run – The first session will begin with dynamic stretching session and run drills. The workout will conclude with a run of your choice on paved trails.
Bike – A 56 mi flat bike ride to Kosciusko, MS. After an 18 mi social ride, we will break into groups where a pro will work with your group on different skill sets of cycling. (Shorter rides available)
Bike – 105 mi day along the Natchez Trace to Tupelo, MS. A great opportunity to work on nutrition and hydration for race season. (Shorter rides available)
Swim – Coached pool workout
Choice day where you pick your poison.
– We spend the day in Tupelo, MS
– You can treat this as a training day or a recovery day
– There will be swim (am & pm pool), bike, and run (track & trail) workout options available.
Bike – Up to 160 mi ride back to Jackson, MS.
This is judgement day. This is race day. We call it elimination day. There is a sweeper caravan with the “recovery” bus. Almost all will end up getting swept regardless of ability level. This is a day to test your race plan by building an environment with the urgency of race day.
– 4 days coached sessions alongside of Professional Triathletes
– 3 nights hotel with nightly Q&A’s with Professionals
– Continental Breakfasts each morning
– Aide Stations stocked with Base Hydro, Base Bars, & Water
– Pool Access
– Loaded Musette which includes OVER $500 IN PRODUCT:
In the morning –
– Continental Breakfast (provided by hotel)
– Base Performance Hydro
– Pro Q&A on topics from training to nutrition to balancing life
– Chill & Socialize
– Normatec Recovery Boots
1) Drive – We will have a Facebook page in early January so you can all meet each other and see if carpooling and caravanning is an option. We like Jackson because of its central location.
2) Fly to JAN -There will be a shuttle on Thursday morning from the airport to our start location. There are direct flights from Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Washington DC.