We have been working with the town to make this trip possible. What is fact today may not be true tomorrow, this is the plan as of today. We do not just have a plan A, we have plan B, C, D, E, F, & G. At this time this will be situation to make this trip possible not only this year but for the future.
– Anytime you are in groups indoors or outdoors where AT LEAST 10 ft of space cannot be maintained a face covering must be worn.
– We will have staggered starts for all workouts with assigned times. 1 week prior to the trip an email will go out for you/your group to sign up for your start time for workouts.
– At no point during a workout can any group grow to more than 15 people.
– You are free to congregate pre & post workout but a distance of AT LEAST 10 ft must be maintained & the group can be no larger than 15 people.
– If you are traveling in a vehicle to or from the lake a face covering must be worn if you are within 6′ of somebody else in the vehicle.
– Aid Station will have chilled bottled water & cans of Cola. Only a masked & gloved staff member can access the cooler.
(Tentative & All Sessions are Optional)
June 9 – Camp begins 11am
11a Bike – 50 mi loop up to & along the Blue Ridge Parkway (prior to hitting the climb we will do a skills clinic on climbing & descending)
4p Swim – Open Water in Lake Logan
June 10 – Friday
6a Run – Long Run – exact route TBA
10a Stretching & Core
12p Bike – Ridge Ride along Blue Ridge Parkway heading West
June 11 – Saturday
6a Swim – Long Swim – Open Water (optional – open water swim clinic working on starts and open water tactics)
10a Stretching & Core
11a Bike – Put those climbing legs to the test
4p Group Hike or trail Run – Check out one of the local hiking trails
June 12 – Camp concludes at 1pm
6a Bike – Valley Spin
10a Swim/Run – 1km Swim Course/2 mi Run Course
All Workouts will begin from the Lake Logan Boat house.
– 4 days training alongside of Professional Triathletes
– Breakfast & Dinner daily
– Buoyed Open Water Swim Courses
– Marked Bike Courses with cue & elevation profile sheets, & GPX files
– Aid Station mid ride
– Roving Sag Support
– Marked Run Courses
& get a loaded Orca Backpack which includes OVER $500 IN PRODUCT: