We have been in contact with the town to make this trip possible. What is fact today may not be true tomorrow, this is the plan as of yesterday. We do not just have a plan A, we have plan B, C, D, E, F, & G. At this time this will be situation to make this trip possible not only this year but for the future.
– Anytime you are in groups indoors or outdoors where AT LEAST 10 ft of space cannot be maintained a face covering must be worn.
– We will have staggered starts for all workouts with assigned times. 1 week prior to the trip an email will go out for you/your group to sign up for your start time for workouts.
– At no point during a workout can any group grow to more than 15 people.
– You are free to congregate pre & post workout but a distance of AT LEAST 10 ft must be maintained & the group can be no larger than 15 people.
– If you are traveling in a vehicle to or from the lake a face covering must be worn if you are within 6′ of somebody else in the vehicle.
– Aid Station will have chilled bottled water & cans of Cola. Only a masked & gloved staff member can access the cooler.
– 4 days instructional sessions alongside of Professional Triathletes
– Aide Stations stocked with Base Hydro, Base Bars, Cola, & Water
– Pool Access
– Loaded Musette which includes OVER $500 IN PRODUCT:
March 25 – Camp begins at 11am in Tupelo, MS
Camp Registration opens at 10:30am with camp formally beginning at 11:00am
Swim – The first session will begin with dynamic stretching session. Then a pool workout, we may have to break into 2 groups based on CoVid restrictions.
Bike – A 57 mi flat bike loop. After an 18 mi social ride, we will break into groups where a pro will work with your group on different skill sets of cycling.
Run – Optional trail run after finish of bike
Run – Track Session
Swim – Coached pool workout
Bike – Shorter Interval Ride
Uber Long Brick Day.
Bike – Out & Back on Natchez Trace
Run – Gravel Road along Tenn-Tom Canal
– Run vehicle will be at a turnoff 30 miles from start
– There will be limited space to get transported to or from Run location
S.H.I.T. – Special High Intensity Training
Finish no later than 1pm
1) Drive – We will have a Facebook Messenger chat in early February so you can all meet each other and see if carpooling and caravanning is an option. We like Tupelo because of its central location.
2) Fly to Tupelo -There will be a shuttle on Thursday morning and Sunday afternoon from the airport to our start location.
Bike rides will have a stationary aide vehicle & a roving/SAG vehicle
– Pro Q&A on topics from training to nutrition to balancing life
– Chill & Socialize
– Normatec Recovery Boots