We have been working with the town to make this trip possible. What is fact today may not be true tomorrow, this is the plan as of yesterday. We do not just have a plan A, we have plan B, C, D, E, F, & G. At this time this will be situation to make this trip possible not only this year but for the future.
– Anytime you are in groups indoors or outdoors where AT LEAST 10 ft of space cannot be maintained a face covering must be worn.
– We will have staggered starts for all workouts with assigned times. 1 week prior to the trip an email will go out for you/your group to sign up for your start time for workouts.
– At no point during a workout can any group grow to more than 15 people.
– You are free to congregate pre & post workout but a distance of AT LEAST 10 ft must be maintained & the group can be no larger than 15 people.
– If you are traveling in a vehicle to or from the lake a face covering must be worn if you are within 6′ of somebody else in the vehicle.
– Aid Station will have chilled bottled water & cans of Cola. Only a masked & gloved staff member can access the cooler.
(Tentative & All Sessions are Optional)
July 29 – Camp begins 9am in Robbinsville
10a Swim – Open Water
12p Bike – 30 mi Ride around Santeetlah Lake (for those looking for more, extra credit will be available)
4p Run – Speed Work
4p Run – Paved Trail Run
July 30 – Friday
7a Swim – Open Water
10a Bike – Out&Back ride where you can really open it up on a long steady climb where you can do phenomenal tempo work
4p Run – Group Walk or Light Run
July 31 – Saturday
10 hour Multisport training day – You get to build your own ultimate triathlon
Summer 2020 we had a 550m Swim course, 20 mi Bike loop, & 3.2 mi Run
Aug 1 – Camp concludes at 2pm
6a Run – Short track session
9a Bike – Choice of a scenic recovery ride or short intense climbs
1p Swim – Open Water swim
All Workouts will begin from either the Graham County Travel & Tourism parking lot or Cheoah Point Beach.
– 4 days training alongside of Professional Triathletes
– Buoyed Open Water Swim Courses
– Marked Bike Courses with cue & elevation profile sheets, & GPX files
– Aid Station mid ride
– Marked Run Courses
– Access to the running track
– Discounted hotel rates
& get a loaded Orca Backpack which includes OVER $500 IN PRODUCT:
Discount codes will be given upon registering for camp
2) Cabins & Houses